Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Still in paradise

Ho hum, another weekend. At 12:15 PM today it's 96.6F/35.9C. I did my morning walk at 8:30AM when it was only 87.

Today we find out if our son is a free man! He has his LAST probation hearing and hopefully he will be FREE AND CLEAR and can get a new VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE and will be able to drive again! I am so excited and can't wait to find out. I will definately be saying my prayers all day. It will definately call for a celebration when mama gets home!

Another weekend here, not much planned. We'll probably go back to the lamp store and get Velda's lamp on Thursday then go grocery shopping. It's almost time to get my ticket too.

It's stitchathon time on Cross Stitch Crazy, this month is only a week. I don't know if I will participated or not. I know I used to post large numbers once or twice a week but there are some that post over 1,000 stitches a day EVERY day, really not worth posting a measly 200. Then there are the ones that stitch for 6 hours a day. I used to be able to do that but I guess my brain cells are dying because I can't concentrate much anymore. I did stitch on another exchange project last night, I know I sat through at least 3 hour long tv shows and a couple 1/2 hour shows.

Last night I fixed a mixed bean salad. Chick peas, kidney beans, corn, pimentos, sliced onions, sliced green bell pepper, white beans, chopped tomatoes with chilies. Mixed that up and plopped it on lettuce. There are tons of leftovers for tonight.

1 comment:

Velda said...

Good luck to your son hon, let us know how it goes!