Sunday, April 20, 2008

More new toys

Last night we went out to buy my friend her last lamp. This was the big one but now that I have it, it's not really that big, I can fit it into my suitcase no problem. It's 28 inches tall and it's already wired for electric, they even included a 220 V 25W bulb.Then I bought a new purse. I normally hate & detest buying purses, shoes & stuff like that but this one caught my eye because it is woven on the front with what looks like more floss. It has bright colors and it even has it's own storage bag, LOL. I thought that was cute, a purse with it's own carry bag. It came in many different styles and also black but I liked the khaki color.

I also bought another one of those floss fob things. I would have bought more but I ran out of money. Last night we had a spicy Lebanese cheese salad, it was very good. I don't know why I do that to myself, we have started trying a lot of food from over here that we find out we like. Unfortunately when we go back home we won't be able to get these things anymore in our neck of the woods. Tonight I am going to fix Tofu Parmigana that I found a recipe for on my friend Meggie's blog.

I haven't stitched in DAYS again, probably since Wednesday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 3 OF MY KITTIES! Today Oreos is 19 years old, Spot & Annie are 6 years old. For dinner Spot will get a tiny bit of beef strips, Oreos, Annie and Granny cat Roxie will split a chicken breast. It's not Roxie's birthday but since she lives here she gets to join the party. The birthday kitties got new catnip toys to slobber on.

2 comments:

Velda said...

19 years old? wow Happy Meowy Birthdays!

Thank you thank you, can't say thank you enuf!!

Hey I have some money for you lol

see you soon!!

Karan said...

Belated happy Birthday's to the kitties. :0)
Love the new purse (we call 'em handbags here, even when they're shoulderbags) LOL.