Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My quit stats

According to my Get Quit page:
It's been 160 days since you quit.
Not buying cigarettes may have saved you:
$640
I don't have the exact days, hours, minutes & seconds like some pages do nor do I have how many days, hours, minutes or seconds of my life I have saved. Some days are still harder than others.

There is this certain "designer" out there that is extremely miserable to deal with. She puts up her latest "items", the price, says e-mail me to order, takes your orders and your money then says she "mailed" your order out. But then all of a sudden she gets a headache, her phone is down, her kids are sick, this disaster, that disaster and disappears and will NOT answer questions or messages on her board, nor will she come to the direct point and answer EXACTLY WHEN OR IF your order was mailed. IF by chance she has mailed your order, it gets stuffed into Ziploc baggies and stuffed into a regular letter envelope, bulging and all. There are items I would like to order from her but I will not do that now because of her lack of service. It's one excuse after another with her. I am NOT the ONLY ONE that is having problems getting my order, there are SEVERAL others who have not gotten theirs either. I ordered in JANUARY and still have not gotten my order,

I stitched a bit last night on my exchange project.
Last night we just had a large kitchen sink salad. tonight we are having beef/vegetable kabobs with home made macaroni & cheese to clean up some cheese I have left over.

Other than that, same shit, different day.

3 comments:

Velda said...

yep same shit here too....so who is the designer? I hope your day gets better altho it's probably almost over isn't it? ((Hugs))

Karan said...

Great going with the Quitting!
Sheesh I hate it when folks do that - they shouldn't be in business!:0(

Margaret said...

You rock, you quitter.

Boohiss on the designer.