Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Mother's worry-update

I have been thinking about my daughter and her family since I got up yesterday. Did they make it? Did they stop for the night? Did they drive straight through? Are they ok? I know I should just let them be and have a nice vacation but I just can't help worry about them. They are 30 years old, been married 8 years this July, her husband is a very well trained auto mechanic so car troubles don't bother me, it's their lack of patience when driving through large cities. I may have to break down and see if I can call my daughter later today, just to ease my mind.

I did call DD's cell phone, they were fine, still driving. It took them 4 hours to drive through NJ due to detours, traffic & construction, probably due to the Pope being in NYC over the weekend. They were doing well and in a good mood, excited about getting there. My grandson was being good as well. It's just a mommy thing and mommy feels better now.

No comments: