Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I finished up those SanMan Doodle projects this evening, I made a biscornu. I stitched the bright one with 4 different flosses from SanMan Strands and CPR Floss and the dark one is SanMan strands Whirlwind. Both of those flosses are no longer made. I stitched them on 18 count white aida

YAY YAY YAY! My daughter & her family made it home from Florida ok! She said it was very busy but they had a GREAT time! I am SO happy to hear that, I will call her on Tuesday to talk to her.

The Yankees beat Clevaland 1-0 and Boston lost! Woo Hoo

The BIG WAHOO for today is I have a piece of paper with a number on it that allows me to get on a Lufthansa airplane on May 28, fly to Germany then get on another Lufthansa airplane and fly to Boston on the 29th! That is 30 days! Happy dancing in the desert!

I had take out again, a yummy Thai chicken wrap sandwich which was VERY good. DH had a salad.

3 comments:

Stitchingranny said...

Your biscornu looks great and lovely colours.

Karan said...

Very pretty biscornu.
Not too long for you to wait now. :0)

Mary said...

Hi Robin!
Your biscornu is great! and congrats on getting your ticket to come home soon!
Mary :)