Sunday, April 27, 2008

I just HAD to put that cat picture up there today, I LOVE it! I was browsing the "I can haz cheezeburger" site today and just laughing at the pictures. http://icanhascheezburger.com/

It was still 101F at 8:30 last night, ICK! AT 10:30AM it's "only" 36.2C (97.2F). Yesterday was a really rare nasty day for here.
At 2:00PM it's 39C (102.2F) and I gotta wear that nasty black ninja robe out when we go out later.

I finished one SanMan Doodle yesterday and started another one. I finished the bright colored one on Sunday afternoon.

Last night we had Pizza Pizza for supper. DH went to Little Cesars for take out. That pizza was very dry, they skimped on the sauce, they gave us a blob of tomato paste in a container for breadstick dip, that was NASTY too. Don't know what is for dinner tonight. DH said something about going to get a ticket.

4 comments:

Velda said...

lol love it! I usually change my desktop photo each day to an lolcat...right now I have the little kitten that says "I Iz Ded - Ded kitties don't need baths" lol

Tammy said...

Kitty looks royally peeved! Don't mess with me kinda attitude.

Your pizza sounds nasty!

Karan said...

LMAO at the cat. :0)
The doodles are very pretty.

Kim said...

Love the doodles, great idea making them into a biscornu.