Saturday, April 12, 2008

SBQ Question

What is the most complicated piece you’ve ever completed?
I am honestly not sure! There have been several that have kicked my butt but I finished them. Two that come to mind are Love Conquers All, a kit from Janlynn that I stitched for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary. It is stitched on black aida, but you stitch it one way, turn it a bit and it comes up in sort of a diamond shape.


Then there was the STatue of Liberty project. That was a pattern from a magazine and it was supposed to be stitched on 28 count Monaco. I had never stitched on anything but aida so that is what I stitched it on. It used ALL RAYON threads and there were TONS of 1/4 stitches, NOT FUN at all. But I was stitching it at a very devistating time in my life when I needed to focus on something other than my broken heart.

No comments: