Saturday, April 12, 2008

If this was YOURS

How would you like it finished? I know I posted this on one of my boards but I didn't get time to post it here last night.

If this was coming to YOUR house, how would you like this to be finished when it arrives? It's for a Friendship exchange and I am not sure how to finish it for this person. Would you like it in a pinkeep, tiny needleroll, framed in a pretty frame, a mini ornament, or un finished so you can finish it however you would like(please don't look at the back)?

I still need to add the rest of the beads but it's really done on 32 count Purple PUnch hand dyed linen from Silkweaver and it's stitched over 1 linen thread with 1 strand of Gloriana Silk thread called Ultraviolet.

I am NOT at all fond of the scanner I had to use, I really miss my scanner and photo program!

10 comments:

Karen said...

I would like it as a little pillow , the person who will get this in your exchange is very lucky the colours are wonderful

Tammy said...

A pillow would be cute, but I'm partial to frames.

Anonymous said...

I would love it as a frame or one of those pinkeeps! It's beautiful - I LOVE the colours!!

Kim said...

It is beautiful no matter how you decide to finish it off but I think a pin keep would be a great way to finish it off. The colors are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Love the pretty purples!! I really need to get on the ball and stitch my Peace tree.

Mylene said...

A lovely finish and as for me..i go for the pinkeep finish.
Goodluck!

Stitchingranny said...

How pretty, think it will look nice whatever you do.

lynda said...

I stitched one of those designs over one and finished it as a needleroll and was really pleased with the way it turned out...a little pillow pin cushion would be pretty too.

Karan said...

Oh, this is so pretty - it will look lovely however it's finished bit it shouts pinkeep to me. :0)
Great tart burners too.

Cynthia said...

Either an ornament that could be a doorhanger, or if it is the right size, how about an Altoid tin topper?? That way she could carry needles or scissors or pills or such in her purse/stitching bag??