Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April

I know it's April Fools Day but I just don't have any funny stuff to add today. One year I called my son and told him I was at the bus terminal, come and get me. He got ALL excited and happy then I said April Fool. He then got REALLY pissed off and mad and told me that was not one bit funny at all.

The Yankees game was rained out yesterday so hopefully they will get to play today. Unfortunately it doesn't start until 7PM so I won't be able to "watch" it.

Since it's a new month, it must be time to clear my stitching table off and start a new month of stitching. I need to tally up the stitchathon counts for Needle Nook in the next couple days but give everyone a chance to post their counts first.
I need to decide on pretty fabric and matching floss to stitch an exchange project, a couple of floss colors for another gift project and make sure I have the right fabric for yet another exchange project. Unfortunately that doesn't fit in with my Selfish Stitching year theme on Needle nook but at the same time, I don't HAVE to do these projects.

Last night we had the last of the BBQ beef with ranch style beans and coleslaw. Tonight we'll clean up the vegetable stir fry & rice. Then hopefully we can go back to just vegetables or small salads.

2 comments:

Velda said...

sounds like a perfect way to start the month. I'm no good at April Fool's stuff lol

Chris said...

Can't wait to see your April stitching.