Tuesday, April 15, 2008

5 months today

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my Name tree project, thank you for all the great suggestions as to how to finish it. I now will have to decide, good thing I have until July to think.

Yep, it's been 5 months since I quit smoking. I haven't had a whole cigarette since November 19, haven't had a puff since December. I'm pretty damn proud of myself. I am not going to be that horrible ex-smoker to my son either. Now if I could get rid of this extra 20 lbs that I put on when I quit, I would be happy.

88F/31.6C at 10:15AM. I just got back from my morning walk and I think I'll have to start walking earlier in the morning now, it's getting warm.

Nothing exciting happening, Yankees only won 1 game of the 3 game series with Bahstan this past weekend but overall their not doing well at all.

I started working on another exchange project the other night, this one is due the end of June.
Yuku is down at the moment, something about upgrades or something, which means it will be totally messed up for at least a week.

The past couple of nights we've had Spinach lasagna roll ups. I just took fresh spinach, ricotta, chopped onion, chopped sauteed green/red bell peppers mixed that up and spooned it on to cooked lasagna noodles and cooked them spaghetti sauce & V8 juice. MMMMMM they were good. Don't know what we'll have tonight though.

Oh, today is Tax day in the US. We have an automatic extention since we live overseas.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

You rock.

Sorry about the Yankees....heehee

Chris said...

Congrats on making it to the 5 months mark!