Friday, March 7, 2008

A very sad day

Our cat Spot is missing. I let him out at 3:45 this morning and as of this posting at almost midnight, he hasn't returned. This is very VERY strange for him, he has never ever not come home. I think someone has killed him, these neighbors do not like pets and they have no respect for any kind of animal unless they can eat them. I would just like to know why. He is the most lovable cat ever, he is the baby, or he was. He would not have gone up to anyone, he would have run the other way. The only other thing that could have happened is he got accidently locked in someone's a/c room or laundry room. No one around here speaks English so we can't go knocking on doors. All I can do is go looking through back yards again on Saturday and hope I find him or hear him. He is my DH's favorite baby. It hurts.



I've been stitching most of the weekend. I finished my March Coloring book page and started a March Challange project. I just need to find some needlebook instructions.

I had started a Chicken Fajita Chili stew for supper but our friend Maria called us to come pick up our home made spring rolls so we had those instead.

There's not much more to type, I"m just so sad and hurt right now.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh I'm so sorry! Hopefully he will still turn up. (((Hugs)))

Margaret said...

Oh no. I hope that he shows up soon!