Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another weekend in the magic kingdom

IT's the weekend, not much happening, hot again.

Had Burger King for supper last night because they are giving away Monster Trucks with the kids meals. My boys need the monster trucks.

I took out the woven bits on my hardanger and restitched some of them. I tried the lace squares but that didn't go to well so those came out. I AM determined to do this even if I only ever finish this 1 project, at least I tried.
Only a few more days and I can proudly show my March challanged project! I can't wait, I'm so excited.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Can't wait to see your challenge piece and your hardanger. I'm hoping to take classes some time this year - as hardanger scares me, but it's sooo pretty.

Stitchabilities said...

I still steer clear from the filling stitches,I hope you are happy with what you re-stitch!! I am hoping to start the design this weekend!

Stitchingranny said...

stick with it, I promise you once you get the hang of it you will love it.