Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've been de-throned

Ok, so my kids called me the kitchen gaget queen. Well I think I lost my crown, to my husband, LOL. While I was away last summer he bought a new coffee bean grinder, combination chopper/mixer/wisker with one of those mixer gagets that fits into a glass and blends things up, a new stove top wok, our own hot/cold water dispenser. I love the mixer/blender thing but it's 220 volts, the power in the US is 110Volts so I can't take that back. For my birthday last year he got me a new T-Fal deep frier. Just today he came home with an electric tea pot. I thought about those electric tea pots, but the stove top one works just fine for me. If I were to buy those things at home, he'd want to know why I bought them when I already have one. I already have 2 bread machines (1 in each country), 4 blenders(2 in each country), 2 crock pots, 2 rice cookers, 2 ice cream machines, 3 microwaves, 2 food dehydrators, 2 pop corn poppers, 2 electric fry pans, 3 electic grills, 2 food processors, 2 food choppers, more coffee makers than I know what to do with, a cappuccino maker, toasters, a toaster oven, can openers, yada yada yada.

1 comment:

Velda said...

lol...what will you do if you ever come back here for good? lol you'll have to have a huge yard sale..do they do yard sales there? lol