Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Too early for this

So it's 11:15 AM, it's 95.5F or 35.3C outside. IT's TOOO EARLY in the year for this. I will have to get up earlier if I want to walk in the morning now.

Didn't do any stitching yesterday, I just didn't feel like it. I didn't get much done at all on the Breast Cancer mandela last week because I started that Hardanger so I don't really have any progress on anything. I want to start so many projects but there are a few that I NEED to get done before May 26!

We had corned beef sandwiches last night and corned beef hash for Easter dinner, LOL. Hopefully this is the end of the corned beef for awhile. I think tonight it will be Burger King because they are giving away "Monster Trucks" in their happy meals and I have 2 boys that I know would like them.

My daughter was back online yesterday! She was only on for a brief minute or so but that was something!

Off to do my cleaning.

No comments: