Friday, March 28, 2008

Hardanger progress

On Wednesday I sat for 3 1/2 hours stitching, frogging, re stitching, frogging. Put in 10 stitches, rip out 5, re stitch 15, rip out 10, it was VERY fustrating but once I got it figured out, it went right along. I did notice that I need to pull out several stitches on the top right. Then I did the Kloster blocks on the bottom. This time I used 2 strands of #8 Perle and it covered better than one strand. Next I cut the threads a little better than the first time. Then I did "woven bars" and that is where I stopped for the evening. I am determined to finish this then maybe I will stitch those begining Hardanger kits from Victoria's Sampler that I have somewhere.

Tonight we had Apple coleslaw and carrot/zucchini "pancakes"

2 comments:

Karan said...

The bookmark is looking good, love the pretty fabric. Hope the frog stays well clear for the rest of it!

Chris said...

Looking good. Tell kitty to keep the frog away.