Saturday, March 29, 2008

I can finally show this!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited about this project. This is the March Stitching Challange stitching project form the Jayne's Attic board. The pattern is Alphabet Tree from Blue Ribbon Designs and it's stitched on 32 count Flax linen with Carrie's Creation threads Blue Lagoon, Emerald and Crescent Colors Polished Brass. The back of the book is a pattern from SanMan Originals.

I finished this into my first ever attempt at a needle book. The inside right side has a little pocket to hold my needle cases, the left side has 2 "pages" to hold loose needles.


So far this year I have attempted and finished 2 biscornus, a pin keep, this needle case, Hardanger and a no sew cube. You know what? I am damn proud of myself too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you should be proud of yourself too! Your needlecase is beautiful!!!

Kim said...

The needle case is beautiful! Those colors are wonderful together. You should be very proud of yourself :)

Kim

Karan said...

Love your Challenge finish - you should definitely be proud of yourself! I've yet to attempt anything as complicated.

lynda said...

I love this piece Robin! You did a wonderful job with the finishing. Congratulations!