Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby James!

Today is my sweet baby grandson's 2 nd birthday! I can't believe he's 2 already! I miss him.
I will have to call him later and say Happy Birthday.

So much for feeling so good yesterday. I ended up going to bed early (for me) at 11PM. I had a horrible sinus headache and my neck hurt. I took 2 Tylenol PMs at 11:15 PM Monday night and finally got up at 11AM Tuesday. I did get up a couple of times to see why the cat was screeching so much, (she was just lost and didn't know if anyone was here) and to pee but I just couldn't wake up. At least the headache and sore neck was gone.

I got an e-mail back from my mail lady at HOME and there is at least 3 feet of snow on the roof of our house. I wish I knew someone who shoveled off roofs. It's a good thing we got a new roof this past summer!

Another exciting part to my day, the project I sent to NC arrived! I am so psyched about that, she said it got there yesterday! That is less than a week, I am so impressed! DH had just said yesterday that the guy from the office told him he mailed it out last week.

Last night I started my March Coloring book page from Tranquil stitchers, it's a St. Patrick's Theme so I am stitching it on a piece of Spring hand dyed fabric from Silkweaver with Needle Necessities threads.
Well it looks like I'm flying Luftansa this year, haven't flown them in ?? years. (Yes V, I'm going to Germany, LOL) Last time we went through Frankfurt it was a mess, so we'll see what happens this time. The flight orginates in Eritria or Addis Abbaba, someplace nasty like that, and it is usually full of foul smelling people, and that is NO lie, ever tried to hold your nose for 5 hours? Maybe I can find my cuckoo clock this time, LOLOL. I think I'm getting home on May 31 and leaving with DH again (UGH!) on Oct 10. We'll see how much changes between now and then.n Could have flown Swiss Air and gone to Zurich, haven't been there before but it was an 11 or 12 hour layover, I don't think so.
Last night's dinner was Spinach citrus salad. Spinach leaves with orange segments, walnuts & green onion slices. MMMMMMmmmm. Looks like the same thing again tonight.

2 comments:

Karen said...

wow 3 foot of snow on the roof , I haven't seen that much snow in 20 years lol, we get a few flakes down here on the coast in the UK and thats it

Anonymous said...

Wow, I cant believe James is two either. I can remember when he was born.