Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Spot is back

He came home and was sitting at the patio door around 2:30AM. I got up because dementia cat was screeching in the hallway because she woke up and no one was around and there was Spot kitty sitting at the patio window. He looks just fine, no cuts, broken bones, he's not dirty, he's just really spacey, more than normal for him. He went out again this morning when DH put him out but he did come back in with his sister when I got up around 7. He is just strange, like he's lost and doesn't know where he is. He did ask to be held so I picked him up.



I'll probably be stitching a lot again to day. I think (or at least I HOPE) I got my stitching mojo back!



It took 3 calls but maintenence did come and "fix" my a/c on Wednesday. I started calling at 3:2o PM and they finally showed up at 6:10. It worked real good Wednesday night but it doesn't feel like it's working good now.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Yay!!! I spoke too soon!!!!! I'm so glad he's back.

Velda said...

Glad Spot is back!

Karen said...

glad your cat is back