Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another day in paradise

Not much new today. It's 88F at 11:30AM

ONE MORE DAY!!! The boys are BACK!! The Yankees season opener is Monday, March 31 at 1PM, I can't wait. Of course I can't actually watch the game unless I sit in front of my computer all evening on the Yahoo game channel and then it's just a "recap" sort of, not real watching.

Well I'm excited again, that blanket stitching on the outside of the hardanger project actually lined up! I finished the whole outside stitching and came together for a change! I am off a few stitches on the bottom, but who is really gonna know except you who are reading this. I'll post a picture later.

Last night we had stir fried beef & vegetables with rice. I had some leftover beef cubes from the bbq beef so I added a bunch of fresh vegetables mixed with fresh grated ginger, garlic & chili peppers. Tonight is more beef bbq.

I got an e-mail from my DD last night!!! Whoo hooo that means she is back online! I'm so happy, I miss her so much.

OK, well time to go do aerobic housework

No comments: