Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patrick's Day/A FINISH!!!!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! We're not Irish here but I'm cooking the Corned beef & cabbage dinner. The beef has been in brine since the end of January so it should be good and corned. I'll add the potatoes, carrots and cabbage and cook it more.

I have another finished project!! Last night after we got back from shopping I sat down and stitched until it was done. I made another biscornu and I'm excited about it. It's simply called Autumn Biscornu by Dinkt Dyes and stitched with Dinky Dyes silk floss. It is stitched together with Six Strand Sweets Pumpkin Pie floss. the beads and button are by Mill Hill.


Now to decide what to stitch next

2 comments:

Velda said...

biscornu is cute!!!!! Happy St Patrick's day! I LOVE LOVE LOVE corned beef!

Terry said...

Great finish Robin, I love it! The colors are perfect for the season!