Monday, March 10, 2008

I got reservations

Ok, well I have vacation reservations, temporary ones with Luftansa, the travel agent is looking for better deals but it's hard to get a good deal on a 6 month ticket. I leave here on May 31 and return on Oct 9.

I didn't get much done at all on my Dinky Dyes project yesterday, the internet was SO damn slow and messed up that even what I was trying to do that should have taken 10 minutes never got done because nothing would load or work right.

Speaking of stitching, I KNOW what I am going to do with my March Challange project but I can't tell you, LOLOLOL. I am going to put a SanMan stitching project on the opposite side though. I just hope it comes out decent when I am done. This is going to be another new project for me to try too. Soi that will make 3 new project finishing techniques for me this year.

Supper last night when we got home was more chicken fajita chili with fried tortilla strips. Tonight's supper is going to be more Citrus salad, DH liked it.

2 comments:

Velda said...

YAY!!! I hear a road trip coming on!!!

NHStitcher said...

LOLOL, anything I need to pick up for you in Frankfurt?