Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Wednesday

It's the weekend again! Time to make my shopping list.


I finished up 2 projects yesterday that will become one larger one. I can't tell you what I am doing with them because they are part of a March Challange on the Jayne's Attic board but I can share one of them. I started this project and finished it in an hour! I was excited. It's a SanMan chart. I used Carries' Creation Blue Lagoon & Evergreen

I started the Hinzeit charmed March 17 project. It will be a birthday present for my son's girlfriend. I actually sat and stitched for almost 6 hours yesterday! Happy dancing about that.

The A/C was messed up again yesterday so I had to call maintenence, the thermostat was on 70 but my inside thermometer and the thermostat said 80 and it was so uncomfortable. They came out to fix it but we'll see how long it lasts again. I told them to knock on the door because my doorbell doesn't work, so about 1/2 hour after the a/c people left, someone was banging on my front door fixing my door bell. Thank you but it will work for about 2 days then quit again, the sand and dirt and humidity get in it and it doesn't work again.

Ok so I figured out that I have until 11AM to enjoy the internet. After 11AM it's like you are doing 80MPH and slam into a brick wall. Everything stops or slows to a crawl. It takes at least 3 minutes for ANY page to load on any site. It keeps up like that for the rest of the day and into the late evening. Even at midnight it is horrible. Which I guess is why I stitched for 6 hours yesterday.

Last night we had another bowl of that citrus salad. Tonight I hope will be the last of the chicken fijata chili.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Nice Stitching on your needlebook. I like the colors you chose, they are very pretty.

Karen said...

I like your SM design the colour is lovely