Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Return of the blob

Last night I sat down to stitch something, anything. I looked through my UFO/WIPs and pulled out my Blob WIP. When I picked it up it looked like this: I stitched for almost 3 hours and it looked like this: The top picture is more like the real colors. I've also stitched more on it tonight . Here is the 2 hour progress I made on it on Tuesday night. It's called An American Christmas ornament and it is a freebie pattern from Eterna Silk. This stitchathon is doing wonders for me.


The internet is beyond shitty anymore. It is taking anywhere between 2-5 mintues for pages to load and much longer if anything blinking or animated is on the page. There is no longer a "good time" or a "bad time" to be on, it's horrible 24/7. We even have "HIgh speed" !


We had the corned beef, cabbage, potatoes & carrots yesterday. The corned beef came out ok but it was WAYYYYYYY to salty this go round, but then I don't use salt every day so any additional amount is salty to me. It was even pretty good as leftovers tonight. There is still a couple days of leftovers left.


2 comments:

Velda said...

sorry about the beef..I don't use salt either so even a little salty is too salty...

I LOVE that ornie, I stitched that for someone years ago!

Chris said...

Great ornament. Can't wait to see the finish.