Monday, December 1, 2008

Deja Vu

Thank you for your comments from yesterday. Sometimes it gets frustrating when I write and write and there aren't any comments. I know lilfe gets busy but even a "hello, I'm here" is nice. Yes, I know I'm bad with even reading blogs.

So, it's 3 years later, Deja Vu. Some of you from the Cross Stitch Crazy board know what happens to DH every 3 years and it's that time again.

For the second day in a row I've done my mile in 20 minutes, WOO HOO. Still no more weight loss, gain the pound, loose 2, gain 3 loose 3. I stayed the same this month. I did well on Thanksgiving, ate only what I should and only gained 1 lb and my blood sugar stayed under control.

I stitched last night for 2 1/2 hours and did 300 stitches! Woo Hoo. It was the last day of our Stitchalongathon on Needle nook. I didn't finish Be Merry, but I'm closer.

DH's friend claims that BA (British Airways-my FAVOURITE airline) is going to resume flights back here. WOO HOO if they do! UPDATE-Ummm, yeah, I checked the BA website. Don't think I'll be flying BA. They leave here at 09:00AM on EACH flight, 5 days a week, arrive in Heathrow at 2PM, i'd fly out at 4:15PM get in Boston at 6PM-Yuck. THEN, on the way BACK HERE, I'd have a 12 HOUR layover in Heathrow and get in HERE at 5AM. I think NOT!

6 comments:

Miriam Pauline said...

Well done with your walking! I did ok at Thanksgiving...but not as well as you. Congrats. Hang in there!

Velda said...

Way to go! you're doing MUCh better than me in the walking thing! Are you coming home for christmas again this year?

Kristin said...

Wow...you did great at Thanksgiving. I am very impressed.

Doris said...

Hi Robin - I figured it out!! Yea me.

Deirdre said...

I ran 3.15 miles this morning:) Hurray for getting into shape!

I wouldn't like the 12 hour layover.

Margaret said...

I've only gotten as far as thinking about walking..... you're much better than I....