Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So sad, it was one year ago on this Wednesday (today) that we were on our way home for Christmas & New Years. It hurts, I have no desire to decorate.


I stitched again yesterday, woo hoo, 3 days in a row. I sat for at least 6 hours in the past couple of days and did a "measly' 300 stitches, nothing at all compared to 1500+ a day that some people do. I am determined to finish that stupid LK October scarecrow.

I got up the ambition to walk today again. DH bought Indian food (YUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM) last night so I HAD to do extra walking today. No records set today.

Trying to get some shopping done but my connection sucks and is so damn slow, it pisses me off.

2 comments:

Miriam Pauline said...

Every stitch counts. Remember that some of those 1500+ days are people counting knitting stiches, not cross stitches. My big days are days I choose to do specialty stitches or backstitches, because they add up quicker *wink*.

Yumm....now I'm hungry for a curry.

Kristin said...

Curry sounds wonderful! I am not that quick a stitcher either. Days when I top 500 are few and far between and they are when I have back stitching or specialty stitching. 300 stitches a day is great.