Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another year ends



Another year over. Started out ok then went to shit, hopefully 2009 will be better. No plans for tonight, it's Wednesday so it's the weekend, Happy Hour. I don't go but I'm sure DH will.
It was also the New Year here, 1410. Yeah, it's 1410 alright, might as well be the way these morons think.

I finished another WIP yesterday. I finished An American Christmas , it was a freebie from Eterna Silk & Ladybug Lane designs. IT's stitched with Eterna Silk threads on 32 count opalescent evenweave from Silkweaver. Not sure of the color but of course the picture doesn't reflect the true colors.
So, how would YOU finish this one? Flat fold? no sew cube done in CHRISTMAS colors? No sew cube done in PATRIOTIC colors? tuck hanger of some sort? Frame? Pillow door hanger thingie?

IT's dark, grey, humid and overcast today, if I didn't know better I'd say it was going to rain.

4 comments:

Velda said...

Happy New Year Robin! LOVE that ornie, I stitched it years ago for an exchange. I think a flatfold or cube would be great!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you Robin. I think your ornament is beautiful and would look nice finished as a no sew cube in patriotic colors or maybe a solid color with a patriotic bow.

Happy New Year, my friend. I hope 2009 is a good one for you. You deserve it.

Doris

Kristin said...

I think it would look great as a no sew cube in patriotic colors.

Very pretty piece.

Mary said...

I think the ornament would be great to finish in patriotic colors. Partially because it will look great but partially well... because you are in Saudi. Nuff said...

Happy New Year! I hope 2009 will be a millions time better than 2008 was for you. Keep up the great work with your health!

Mary