Thursday, December 4, 2008

MQOTD

Just in case you were wondering, this is from the SparkPeople site about the quotes:

"Post This On Other Sites.

We encourage you to post this quote on other websites,
just copy the code below and paste it into a comment on another site or a blog..
You can also
browse our
other quotes for more images, we have a great image for each quote!"

It's the weekend here, not much happening.

For those wondering about my face book, I don't know what is up with Facebook, it's settings, it's bandwidth or whatever, but it very often locks up my computer, runs so VERY slow & sluggish and it causes all my other browser windows to pause and not load when Facebook loads. So it's not really a lot of fun for me to try and get there. The internet is slow here to begin with so that makes it worse.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin !!

Deirdre said...

Have a happy weekend!

Mary said...

Hi Robin!
It may not be completely you with facebook. I have had it seize up on me on two different computers. One with wireless connection (home) and one with a wired connection (work). Of course it has to happen when I'm playing a game and I'm doing good for a change...lol.
Have a great weekend!
Mary

Kristin said...

I've heard a lot of people have been having issues with facebook recently. It might not be just the connection there.