Monday, December 29, 2008

Really bummed out



I was really bummed out, I knew I gained weight in the past month but I didn't think it was 6 lbs! I just want to cry. I walked & exercised I watched what I ate, NO cookies, NO sweets and yet I gained 6 lbs, I can feel it and see it. My blood sugar levels are so far out of whack and I am all puffed up too. I had my dr appt Saturday night, all things considered it went well except for the weight gain. So I guess I will sit down, make up menus and exercise plans and stick to it the best I can.
I also have an appt (at that same fancy 5 star hospital) for January 3 with an endocrinogolist.

I did stitch some more on my Patriotic ornament last night.

I fixed my turkey salad burritos for dinner, I just love those.

83F at 1:45PM, it's so nice now that it's cooler.

Ok, back to my depressing pity party

5 comments:

Deirdre said...

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) You can do it. I'll be cheering you on!

Kristin said...

I'm sorry sweetie. Vic is really struggling against his diabetes too. He can eat the same way two weeks in a row. One week his blood sugar will be ok and one week its all screwed up.

Chris said...

On the bright side, it is only 6. You can figure it out. (((HUGS)))

Mary said...

Sorry to hear about your weight gain. Maybe it's water retention since you said it was hot for a bit, even though it cooled down to a nice 82. Still warm enough to have water retention.

Good luck getting it back down. Since you were able to do it before, you definitely can do it again!!!!

Hugs!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Robin,
Don't get yourself down. There are a lot of reason why it goes up and down. I think a lot has to do with our hormones. Don't stop what your doing. You will see results. (((HUGS))).