Monday, December 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!

Today is my oldest grandson's birthday, he is 9 years old! I can't believe he is 9! I was there when he was born, it was a bit traumatic, we almost lost him and his mom too but today he is a fine, sweet 9 year old! I have only been with him for 1 frikkin birthday and that really sucks. I hope he has a GREAT birthday! It's so depressing because I was HOME to celebrate his birthday 1 year ago today.



I don't know what happened when I logged in but it told me that my account didn't exist. No matter how many times I retyped my user name & password, it said the account didn't exist. I don't know if someone hacked it or what but I changed the password.

As much as I cry, bawl and hurt at this time of year for not being able to be home, I am glad I am not home right now. I would probably be sitting in the dark with no heat. A major ice storm hit New England and many are without power right now. I called my son in New Hampshire yesterday and they are fine. They have power but ALL the surrounding towns don't! Our daughter in Maine is fine too so that is a relief.

I finally got up the ambition to walk again yesterday. While DH was home for the holiday, I did't do much like I should have so now I have to make up for it. I found those 2 lbs I lost too so now I have to make them go away.

I have been stitching again, I am trying to finish up a 9 year old UFO Mill Hill bead kit. Hopefully I can finish before too much longer. This is what I did, starting picture is on the right, what I have done so far on the left:

Remember all those planes I talked about last month? The ones going over one after the other non stop? Well they are all back, picking up all those hajji's they dropped off last month. I hope they get every last one of them and get them the hell outta here so I can go out shopping.

Well, I'm off to do something creative.

2 comments:

Deirdre said...

Your WIP looks good!

Do you get to go home at all for Christmas this year?

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Ty!

Your wip looks great. You are making awesome progress.