Sunday, December 7, 2008

Other events of today

I wanted to have a separate post from Pearl Harbor day

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! 19:35! That was my mile walk today! I did 27 minutes worth of walking then did a couple minutes cool down on the treadmill then did 15 minutes worth of stability ball work out and I feel good! I even remembered to check my blood glucose before I went out. It wasn't low dammit. If my scale was right this morning, I am at my original goal weight! Geeze, that only took 5 months, 2 months longer than I had hoped.

I didn't stitch last night but I WILL stitch today.

The weather has cooled off nicely here, nice breeze most of the time.

2 comments:

Deirdre said...

You are doing great with the exercise. I always feel so much better after I do it.

Kristin said...

That is an incredible time! Way to go Robin.