Friday, December 19, 2008

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


This internet is so fucked up again today. I don't know if it is that stupid firefox thing or what but nothing wants to load on the first try. This is the second time I am adding this!

WOO HOO! The Cranberry boat came in! The grocery store had the frozen cranberries from Australia today so I bought 3 boxes and a box of frozen blueberries. I know they won't be any left by tonight. Also got the turkey for next Thursday. Nothing else in the line of holiday items in the store this year. Kind of depressing.

Today I am working on my American Christmas ornament. I started that one a few years ago.

3 comments:

Velda said...

well that sucks, I wish things were better with your connection! ((Hugs)) enjoy those blueberries and cranberries mmmm

Deirdre said...

WOW! All gone by tonight?!

I hope you internet connection gets better.

Chris said...

Enjoy the cranberries.
Can't wait to see pics of the American Christmas ornament.