Saturday, December 20, 2008

The connection is better but still sucks.

I did my 2 lap, 1 mile walk this morning. Felt good but it was soooo very sad. It is mating season for the 1,000 or so cats on the compound and there is a fresh batch of tiny baby kittens too. I saw 2 tiny kittens, must be only a few days old laying together. I know one of them is dead because it didn't move when I walked closer. They are in a fenced in "substation" on the main road beside houses. Mama is there but she isn't cuddled with them. I wish I could have gotten in there and picked them up and brought them home, but I wish I could do that with the pure black cat I saw too.

I fixed my Lasagna Primavera last night, vegetable lasagna, it was good!

I stitched on my American Ornament last night. Maybe I can get it done this year. This is a before picture and a picture of where I left off last night.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I would probably feel the same way too about wanting to take the cats and kittens home.

Your ornament is coming along really well. It looks almost done.?

Congrats on keeping up your walking. On January 1st, I start enforcing my diet and making sure I exercise. Time to start getting my blood pressure down. I'll keep you as my inspiration walking even if the super heat over there.

Mary