Saturday, December 27, 2008



UGH, bad me. I ate something I should'nt have and now my blood sugar level is WAY high, and I'm all puffed up. I have a dr. appt. tonight but it's not a diabetes dr. I did do my walk this morning though and I'm drinking tons of water. It could have been this mornings oatmeal with 2 tsp peanut butter, raisins & eggnog. It was SOOOOOO good!

It's winter here! woo hoo! It was 76F when I walked at 9:30 this morning instead of 84! And at 1:30 it's only 82 instead of 88.

Geeze, I tried to do a spell check and every single word was highlighted as being wrong.

I haven't stitched in a few days so I guess I need to get back there.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Sorry your blood sugar spiked so quickly! Enjoy the slightly cooler weather.

Deirdre said...

I hope you can get your blood sugar taken care of.

I am going to stitch all day, well in between cleaning and laundry spurts.

Mary said...

Glad it has gotten cooler for you... (well cooler than it has been). I don't know if you heard but Boston is supposed to go up to 64 tomorrow. And to think last weekend it snowed from Friday to Sunday. But it is New England. I will take the 64 though. I prefer that to snow anyday.

I haven't stitched for about 2 weeks now but maybe I'll get some in tonight. Time will tell.

I hope your sugar level balances out soon. It is definitely hard to watch what you eat when something tastes sooo good. (coming from the person who is supposed to be on a diet)