Thursday, December 11, 2008


I suppose this quote may be true, but I've been healthy and not happy and been happy but not healthy.


The internet connection lately sucks big time. I have no clue what the hell is wrong but it takes forever to do anything so I haven't been on much or tried to do anything online. Facebook is so fucked up and it totaly messes up the rest of my browser windows so I haven't been there much except for today.


I stitched again for a couple hours last night, almost done with that October stamp. I think I may have my stitching feeling back. It may have been my stitching corner was uncomfortable for me. Since we re arranged the living room it seems to be a tiny bit more comfortable but I still am not fond of the arrangement.


I had left over Indian food for dinner last night and my blood count was WAY out in space. 208 actually. Not supposed to be that high. The food was good though. I've also drank more water in the past couple days and I am swelled up, I pee all night. Since loosing this 20 lbs, I don't pee myself every time I sneeze, cough, laugh & move, that is the best part.


I did walk on Wednesday and got on the treadmill a few times during the day. I am only up to 2 minutes, it's not as easy as I thought it would be.


No Christmas crap up at all. I still have my Thanksgiving stuff up and I really don't care if I put any Christmas shit up or not. Oh yeah, I moved my Lizzie Kate Flip It Christmas piece to the door way. I may or may not use my Chrismtas coffee mugs, my cross stitch ornaments are ALWAYS on display. I wish I still had my nativity here but I don't.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I am so sorry this holiday season is sucking so badly. I wish I could make it better for you.

Chris said...

{{{HUGS}}} Will it help if I BAH HUMBUG with you?