Sunday, November 16, 2008

They walk!

OMG, the black blobs walk! I almost got run over by one today. I started my daily walk later than normal and there were 2 "local" women out walking, all covered of course, head to toe, but I did see sneekers & jean on one & sneekers & sweat pants on another. One I could see eyes through the slits but the other one was fully face covered. She didn't even say hi, at least I smiled and said Hi to one she nodded her head back to me.

DH still isn't home, maybe Monday night. At this rate, I'll be having a can of tuna, brown rice & a can of spinach for Thanksgiving dinner. I do have a can or 2 of cranberry sauce, several cans of pumpkin & pecans. I haven't even thought about what to make for a HEALTHY Thanksgiving dinner other than just use PORTION CONTROL.

I did stitch today again! YAY YAY! I TRIED to do more on my Lizzie Kate October Flip It Stamp. Here is my progress:


So fo lunch today I made a green bean & artichoke "casserole" It was pretty good too. For supper it will be leftover Tofu vegetable curry from last night. It was ok but not the greatest, the veggies were way over cooked to suit me.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Your kitty looks very comfy :)

Kim

Kristin said...

"OMG, the black blobs walk!" ROFLMAO...you are too funny Robin!

I have to say how impressed I am with the changes you are making in your diet. Way to go!

Vicki said...

hehe I love the pics with the kitty on your lap...especially the first one. I don't think I'd get much stitching done that way.