Saturday, November 8, 2008

Alone again

It's coming! Stay tuned!

DH has gone on a business trip this week. He left today and hopefully he will be back on Wednesday but he can't get a flight. So if I can get my vacuum to work, I'll be doing my cleaning frenzy which will be good for my workouts.

Last week we had a sandstorm on Saturday, rain on Sunday, nice on Monday, rain on Tuesday, rain on Wednesday, nice the rest. That is 1 1/2 years worth of rain in one week. Don't know of we will get more rain or not this year. It didn't flood here like it normally does though.

I picked up a UFO on Wednesday night and started stitching. I picked up my Lizzie Kate Flip It stamp project and started working on the October square. Hopefully I'll sit down and stitch on that while DH is gone.

GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT! Get them before the Mattawa conficate them! New, in stores now! Come get your Christmas dinnerware! New this year, peppermint candy style dishes in 2 colors, Red & white and Green & white. That's right dear readers, the Christmas dishes are here. From salad bowls to turkey platters, salt & pepper shakers and gravy boats. I saw a huge display in the store. Of course it's NOT labeled Christmas, but if the peppermint candy style dishes doesn scream Christmas, I don't know what does.

On another display they had complete dinnerware for a Clambake, complete with a huge lobster shaped Lobster bowl/dish! Too funny!

That is about all from here. Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments: