Friday, November 14, 2008

I won!

Woo Hoo, being on SPARK PEOPLE (http://www.sparkpeople.com/) has it's advantages! When you log in every day, you spin a wheel and get that many points for the day. Today I won a SparkPeople exercise DVD! Woo Hoo! Their motivational quote today is:


Good Old Babe Ruth~!
I did my 32 mintue walk this morning around 10. It's like early Sunday morning here, quiet & no body is out. Then I did 15-20 minutes worth of exercises with help from Spot of course.
I haven't been able to sit down much today, up and down doing this and that.

I took a video of wailing hour today. in order to get the full effect of the wailing and screeching from all directions, I had to do a video. This is the holy day so they have an hour long screech speech on Friday at noon. Kind of like the Sunday morning sermon, but here they scream and yell.

I still haven't gotten this iPod thing figured out. I did discover that I do have all my music on the cd's but I can't figure out how to get them all uploaded to one file and then copied over to my Apple iTunes library. It's so fustrating.

Last night I had the leftover Lasagna Primavera. Today I made zucchini/carrot "pancakes" for lunch & grilled tomato, zucchini & eggplant with a nasty tasting home made hamburger for supper.

Wow, these planes are landing left and right, on each others tail winds. It's getting close to pilgrimage time and plane loads of people are coming every day. At least 6 planes landed within 5 minutes this morning, I counted. That means millions and millions of people bringing lots of viruses & diseases from third world countries. FUN!

Anyhoo, I can't sit still any longer, time to get up and walk around.............again.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'd love to walk. Hobbling isn't much fun. Congrats on winning!

Kristin said...

Yay Robin...congrats on winning the dvd!

Tammy said...

Congrats on winning a DVD! Great Babe Ruth quote. Very fitting.