Sunday, November 2, 2008

I found out what the blood grouping is. It's when you go to the hospital, try to tell the desk clerks what you need, go to the lab and get your blood typed! Now both DH & I had this done yesterday, November 1. If by chance he has to renew his driver's licence in 2 weeks, he has to go back and have it done again to make sure his blood type didn't change. This is THEIR mentality, not common sense. Well it's so good to know my blood type hasn't changed since I moved here in 84.

It's still pretty yucky out, not as windy but very hazy and crud in the air yet. I'll have to do a work out in the house.

I stitched for a bit yesterday, woo hoo.

Last night for dinner I made a brown rice stir fry with shrimp. It was pretty good.

2 comments:

Velda said...

perhaps they are looking for something more than blood type changes lol...

Kristin said...

HOw asinine is that? Checking to make sure your blood type hasn't changed?!?!?!?!? WTF

Brown rice stir fry with shrimp sounds good.