Sunday, November 2, 2008

If I didn't know better...............

I'd be getting my canoe ready. The sky is like daylight with bright, severe lightening and continous thunder, the wind is blowing too. It's 10:30 at night, no wonder the winds were up yesterday. If it does rain tonight, the first few minutes will be nothing but mud, cleaning the air & tree tops out. Then after 10 minutes it will flood everywhere.

I did 30 minutes of stability ball, dumb bells, jumping jacks then walked for 30 minutes. My blood levels were down today which is good! Now If those extra couple of pounds would come off it would be great.

I stitched more on my tiny project. One of these days it will be done.
--------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:
Yup, it did rain, the silver car in the carport is eeeewww muddy, the white patio table is brown. It didn't rain a whole lot, just to wash the mud out of the sky, get the ground wet, puddle and stink up everything and bring the nasty bugs out.

I did finish my halloween project, will post pics on Monday.

2 comments:

Velda said...

oh what a mess!!!! yuck. Looking forward to your halloween piece

Kristin said...

Ugh...rain like that almost isn't worth it. Can't wait to see your Halloween project.