Monday, November 10, 2008

My blog is messed up

Soon, real soon! Watch for more details!
Somehow my blog got messed up. I don't what I did when I edited it but the top box disappears into the blue header box and everything else is totaly off center. No matter what I do it doesn't work right.
A month, 30 days. That is how long it's been since I left the real world behind. It's only November and June seems so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away right now.
I did stitch some more last night. One of the challanges on one of my SparkPeople groups is to stitch for at least 15 minutes a day so I try to. Still working on my October Lizzie Kate Flip It stamp.
I made a GOOOOOOOD supper last night. Cashew Ginger Stir-Fry with tofu. I got the recipe from ChangingDiabetes-us.com I go to that site to work up weekly menus with the recipes they have listed. Some are good and some are not so good. Last nights was one of their keeper meals. Now if I could just figure out how to get those damn numbers down I would be happy-well sort of.

5 comments:

Miriam Pauline said...

It is loading ok for me in IE6. Things don't seem off-balance, so maybe you got it fixed? Just noticing you are about to celebrate one year. Congrats! Great accomplishment!

Kristin said...

Your blog looks fine to me too (mozilla firefox) so, hopefully, this means you are all fixed.

Good luck controlling those numbers. Poor Vic is still struggling with that 3 years after diagnosis.

Vicki said...

Your blog looks good to me. Hopefully that means you got the problem fixed. (((Hugs))) on your numbers. Good luck on getting them under control.

Margaret said...

You must have fixed something. I haven't been able to access your blog reliably in weeks.... and look, here you are!

That stirfry sounds good! Good luck getting your numbers figured out.

NHStitcher said...

Margaret, I took the "Adult Content" thing off so that could be why.