Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just gotta laugh

Getting closer!
So I'm rude, snotty & obnixous, know what? I really don't give a shit what some whiners say. Put your big girl panties on and deal with it, grow up, face life. Funny how some people don't want the actual facts on how others see things, they only want you to share their opinon. So now they're all boo hooing and hiding. What a riot, I find it funny. According to some "I am so unhappy and have such a miserable life" well I am perfectly happy right now and very content with my life, so bite me. If "you certain lot" are reading this piss off, run to mama and whine some more.
Well DH called and he won't make it home for the weekend. An extra day with no tv, YEAH BUDDY! Sorry, but I am perfectly content with the tv off. Everything they are showing here is a re run of last year that they keep playing over and over and over and over. I do miss DH though.
I did stitch again today, a wee bit more on my October Flip It Stamp.
I did my walk yesterday, my mother walked along with me. Once a week I call my family and we talk while I walk. It makes for a much more pleasent walk and makes it go faster.
I made some good stuff last night for supper. Couscous tossed with chicken & artichokes, that was damn good and definately a keeper recipe. You could probably use tofu in place of the chicken.
Anyway, time to get ready for my afternoon walk.

3 comments:

Velda said...

Knowing you in person as I do you are an EXTREMELY happy person, perhaps people just don't understand how just totally frustrated with the life and where you're forced to live due to husband's job...nothing wrong with that honey. Keep on smiling and don't stress!

Vicki said...

I'm sorry DH won't make it home for the weekend but enjoy your tvless time. ;) What a cool idea to go walking with your mom, even if it is by phone. Hope you had a pleasant walk today.

Kristin said...

Damn...boy did someone piss you off. You go girl!