Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Jimmy!

Keep watching this space!
It's a boy! Happy Birthday James Russell! Today is my son's 27th birthday. He was born on Friday, November 13th at 2:55AM in Alabama. I sent him a blood pressure monitor for his birthday. Not much but he really needs to keep track of it.
My internet was down last night. Apparently it was out in a lot of places here.
I am desparately trying to get this stupid iPod thing right. I got one for free from doing surverys over the past several years. I had enough points to I got one in July. It's an iPod shuffle, the itty bitty one. Ok so I had my Dd help me set it up and open an account, added music and away I went. Got a gift card with another bunch of points from another place, added music. Ok so I had to back up the iPod for when I brought it back here. Or at least I thought I did. I had 5 discs of music, or at least 5 discs. Get back here, plug the thing in, set up the account here, start plugging the discs in and the music is all over the place. It's in so many files on this hard drive and i just can't figure out how to get them to my Apple iTunes account. It has junk from files I had no idea I had in this account that have no relevance to music. I'm about ready to delete everything and start all over.
Last night I fixed Lasagna Primavera, it was another GREAT recipe and a keeper.
I stitched a little bit more last night too.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Sorry your iPod is giving you such fits. Hope you can figure it out soon.

And, Happy Birthday to Jimmy.

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday, Jimmy, fellow Yankee fan!

Good luck with figuring our ipod. Stuff like that is soooooo annoying.