Monday, November 17, 2008

Is it nap time yet?

It's only noon here, 87F, I'm tired, I pushed myself to do my walk this morning. I figured if I did my walk I would be energized, invigorated and refreshed. Nope, I am tired, I want to take a nap. I got home and guess what? All the doors were locked and I didn't have a key. I forgot to unlock the patio door. Checked the laundry room (separate "building" from the main house) for a screwdriver to pop the door but couldn't find one. DH's car is locked, he has the key. Called DH, he said if I checked HIS blazer there was a screwdriver there. Yep, there was, popped the front door and got in. That could have been disasterous!
On the positive side, I am down to 141, 1 lb away from my original goal of 140. 20 lbs since July. Now my goal has changed to 137 by Christmas then maybe 135. Still can't figure where it went to, I am wearing the same size clothes I was in July. No loss in the boobs or belly where I usually loose it. I can feel that I have a waist again though.

I was a BADDDDDDD girl last night though, I had one of those Betty Crocker Warm Delights dessert things. It was a Cinnamon cake thing. It was ok but not that great.

Had a great thing for breakfast. Two 6" tortillas spread with cream cheese, cinnamon & brown sugar with a sliced apple inbetween cooked in a skillet. That was good!

Spot kitty jumped up on my stitching table this morning and looked at me like "Are we going to stitch again today?" Maybe later but I'll make sure he is out.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm dragging today too. Went to bed too late and then Gabe woke me up ...ugh.