Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Here we go again

Get the ark ready, it's thundering, lightening, very dark grey and it's raining. DH called from work at 10AM and asked how bad it was raining here on the compound but it isn't quite pouring yet, raining yes but not the normal 10 minute hurricane like normal.
So much for walking today, guess I'll hve to do an extra 30 minute work out today.

The dumb cats are hiding under the car to keep from getting wet. They didn't HAVE to run out the door in the first place.

Good day to dig through the stash to find something to stitch on.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I would love for it to be raining like that here if I didn't have to go to work this afternoon. I would love for a rainy day and I could see it stitch my time away. I really couldn't do that though, as much as I would like to, since this condo is better for growing mushrooms it's so dark in here. Part and parcel to the reason my stitching progress is so minimal.

Kristin said...

Stay dry. What did you decide to stitch on?