Wednesday, October 29, 2008

YES, YOUR LANDING GEAR IS DOWN!

Ok, so we are on final approach path to the airport, the point where the landing gear comes down. I swear some of the recent arrivals left skid marks on my roof! I can read the numbers underneath the wings on some of the planes.
OMG DUCK, here comes another one, that shook the house. They haven't been this bad in ages.
Two more have gone over in the time it has taken me to write this, making a total of 5 arrivals in 6 minutes!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Jump, Jump, bounce bounce. My new passport is here and it is an AWESOME US PASSPORT TOO! I really love the updates they have done to it. I almost cried looking at each page and the quotes from the US Constitution on each page. The front and back inside covers are very nice as well having the Preamble to the Constitution on the front inside cover. It was issued by the US Department of State in the USA, no particular issue place, just THE USA! Ok, COME ON JUNE! I'm ready to go.

2 comments:

Velda said...

yikes and I thought my sister in laws place had low planes! lol...

Congrats on the new passport, we have to renew ours soon too..

Kristin said...

Wow...that is really low for the planes.

Congrats on the new passport.