Sunday, October 19, 2008

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The damn internet won't work. I can only get 1/2 of anything to load. I can't get to my SparkPeople site, I can't get to ANY of my boards. This had better NOT be fucked up all week! It will NOT be pretty here, but then I guess the house would get scrubbed from top to bottom. This just plain SUCKS!

I walked again today! I did 1.47 miles in 33 minutes. I started out at 4PM and the temp must have been still around 95 or more. The first lap was ok but the second lap I had to push. Guess I need to start a bit later. I am still pleased with myself that I get out and walk. Still got a couple looks today but they can kiss my ass if they think it bothers me!

So today I had a rice cake with peanut butter & bananas for breakfast, brown rice that was GOOD! A fava bean salad (fava beans here are called foul -pronounced fool) for lunch and left over spinach & tomato "salad", left over fava bean salad & couscous for dinner & lots of water during the day.

At least the good part is I found my flash drive. I have been looking for the damn thing for 3 days. It's bad enough I lost the cap for it back home but I couldn't find it here and I knew I had taken it out of my purse when I came back. It was back in my purse.
So Now I guess I need to make my list of the new stash and add it to my ever growing database of what I already have.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Sorry the internet is giving you such fits! Congrats on your continued exercise regimen.

_ said...

That's so annoying about your internet service. (((Hugs))) Congrats on all the walking. And yay on finding your flash drive!