Saturday, October 18, 2008

I walked!

So I walked again this evening, around 5:15, it was about 88F but comfortable. I walked 1.29 miles in 28 minutes, that is about a 21 minute mile. I had my oversized tent shirt on, a pair of what is supposed to be "lounge" pants and my orange halloween socks, LOLOL. I saw a couple flocks of parrots on their migration, pretty green & red ones, some parakeets too. A few kids just stopped and starred, a couple of "locals" drove by me and just starred as if to say, "Why is that woman's face hanging out, why is she walking? Why isn't she sitting on the couch on her cell phone or shopping? What is healthy living?" I plan on walking as often as I can! Bite me assholes!

I fixed a 3 oz chicken breast, couscous with saffron, spinach with tomatoes.

My blood glucose was also down to a managable 123 after walking, yesterday my BP was 98/63. So I guess according to the scales I weight 65KGS so I'll go from that weight.

3 comments:

_ said...

LOL I can just imagine the looks you got with that combination you were wearing. I'm sure the halloween socks completed the outfit. ;) LOL

You chicken sounds great and glad you glucose was manageable. Keep up the walking!

Velda said...

lol Robin you crack me up girl! lol...I can hear you giggling the entire time you were walking lol

Peter wants to know if the parrots were wailing lol....are you allowed to take a camera out and take photos? I'd love to see more pics of where you live.

NHStitcher said...

LOLOL, no Velda, the parotts were not wailing.
Of course I can take a camera out. I know I have pics somewhere that I have taken at different times.