Sunday, October 26, 2008

Who do I believe?

Ok so when I started the SparkPeople journey back in July after getting reamed by my dr, my goal was to go from 160lbs to 140lbs. I was 149 when I left HOME on Oct 10, this morning I weighed myself and it read 143 or 65 kilos. That means I am almost at my original goal of 140, BUT I am going to change that to 135. I am loosing pounds but no inches. I am still trying to adjust to being a type 2 diabetic but I have a dr appt today so we will see what she says. I did find a website that was suggested in one of my information books which helped me do menu planning. Woo Hoo.

I got another gift yesterday! I went to go out the door to walk and there was Ms Hunter with another bird. She was VERY animate about bringing it in to me. I walked around to the patio and told her thank you but she wasn't taking it into the house. So I get in the house from my walk and there, right next to my shoes, were remenants of the bird! DH said she just shot past him when he got done with his walk and tried to put the damn bird IN MY SHOE! She only brings dead things to ME, NOT dh, just me! Thank you Annie!

Here is my picture of the day from my walk today. It's the front of my villa. They whacked down all the bushes the other day. There is an Okra bush in the front all along the curb. The gardner loves to plant random stuff.

I made a batch of that cabbage soup the other day and we've been eating that for dinner along with other food. We went out on Thursday going from this new fancy mall to the other new fancy mall. One mall had a GNC store so I got my daily vitamins. They are like horse pills and they make my pee green! I want vitamin pills, like One A Day, but you can't find those here. I want the real world back even if it is for only a couple days so I can get all the stuff I had to leave behind because I had to take stuff back for our friend.

Anyway, that is my story for today!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

You are doing so great with your weight loss.

I love seeing the pics of the compound.

Tammy said...

Your weight loss is really coming together for you! I'm so glad to hear it. I know in the beginning you really struggled, not to say there won't still be some struggles, but you're doing a great job!