Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What is old?

So does this look like the face of a 51 year old Gramma of 2? It's my picture for my new passport.I turned 51 today, October 21. Will I get cake today? I doubt it, can't eat that stuff anymore which sucks big time! Gotta watch what I eat so all my favorite restaurants are out.

I had a GREAT dinner last night. I took a bunch of vegetables out of the fridge, cut them up, tossed them in the wok with garlic & grated gingerroot stir fried them, added some cumin, tumeric, curry powder & tumeric and it was so GOOOOOOOOOD!

I did another 1.53 mile walk yesterday around 5PM.

DH came come last night too.

7 comments:

Velda said...

I think you're beautiful as usual and you've NEVER looked your age!

happy birthday sweetheart! Love you!!!

Kristin said...

You do NOT look 51.

Hippo Birdie 2 ewe,
Hippo Birdie 2 ewe,
Hippo birdie deer Robin,
Hippo birdie 2 ewe!

_ said...

Nope, you sure don't look 51 to me. Happy Birthday!! Glad DH is home now.

Tammy said...

You do not look 51!

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a great day.

Chris said...

You do not look 51!

Happy Birthday! Hope all your b-day wishes come true.

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Robin!
You look absolutely wonderful for 51. So young!
Hugs!
Mary

Karan said...

Belated Happy Birthday Robin. There are some more birthday wishes over at Jayne's Attic Forum for you too. :0)
Great pic - mine looks like it should have a list of numbers underneath & my fingerprints next to it. LOL
Good on you for keeping walking - the novelty will wear off soon & they'll stop staring. :0)