Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ugh, I feel like shit. I slept for 12 hours, achy all over, stuffy nose, headache, fever and all that. I've been drinking green tea for 2 days now. I hope this whatever it is goes away, I need to go grocery shopping Thursday.

DH took my passport paperwork today so hopefully he can stop by on his way home from work to get it dropped off at the consulate. I hate to give up that passport, it's got my visas in it from Thailand, Cambodia, & Singapore.This will be like my 4th passport since I've lived here, counting the one that was stolen.

My mom is out of the hospital again and she says she's doing ok. They have her leg bandaged and they said the skin will peel off. EEEWwww, I hope they can get this under control for her.

Last night I made home made chicken soup. I think I put too much pepper in it though. Where's the shots of Jack Daniels when I need it?

5 comments:

Margaret said...

I've been having problems getting to your blog, but got it today. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Glad to hear your mom's out of the hospital.

Kristin said...

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. Feel better soon dear.

_ said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you are on the mend soon. (((Hugs)))

Glad your mom is out of the hospital but ewww on the skin thing. Hope they can get it all taken care of.

Jenn said...

I hope you feel better soon! A good shot of Jack always helps!

Karan said...

Hope you're feeling much better soon (((((hugs))))). Good news about your Mom. :0)